This years recipient: Children’s Scrapstore Playpod Bristol
The Shortlisted Nominees were:
- Pop-Up Adventure Play
- Children’s Scrapstore Playpod Bristo
Judging Panel Convenor: Caroline Kerr
The Judging Panel:
- Jackie Boldon, Shiremoor Adventure Playground
- Sue Saunders
- Samantha Mackey
- Mark Gladwin
- Mark Halden, Glamis Adventure Playground
- Martin Besford, Highway Farm Activity Centre
- Helen Simpson, Better Leeds Communities
The judges are looking for an individual or organisation who delivers training which inspires, motivates and enthuses learners. This training could be delivered while undertaking a vocational qualification, a degree programme, a short but inspiring CPD session or a practical session underpinned by the Playwork Principles. The training award wants to recognise the passion and enthusiasm of the provider/s who are working to promote the Playwork Principles in an innovative and engaging way.
What the judges are looking for:
- Explain what the trainer did that made the training innovative, inspiring and stimulating
- In what way is the training underpinned by the Playwork Principles and playwork theory?
- How the training provider supports diverse participants’ learning?
- How has the training influenced/changed yours or the learner’s playwork practice?
- Give examples of how the training supported and encouraged participants to learn from each other.