Sponsored by: CACHE
- Ben Kingston-Hughes
- Hackney Play Asociation
JUDGING PANEL CONVENOR: ARCHIE MORRELL
- Ali Wood
- Simon Bazley
- Helen Simpson
- Sam Mackey
- Jackie Boldon
The judges are looking for an individual or organisation who delivers training which inspires, motivates and enthuses learners. This training could be delivered while undertaking a vocational qualification, a degree programme, a short but inspiring CPD session or a practical session underpinned by the Playwork Principles. The training award wants to recognise the passion and enthusiasm of the provider/s who are working to promote the Playwork Principles in an innovative and engaging way.
What the judges are looking for:
- Explain what the trainer did that made the training innovative, inspiring and stimulating
- In what way is the training underpinned by the Playwork Principles and playwork theory?
- How the training provider supports diverse participants’ learning?
- How has the training influenced/changed yours or the learner’s playwork practice?
- Give examples of how the training supported and encouraged participants to learn from each other.